Wednesday, April 2, 2008

New baby Aiden




Here's the new baby Aiden he is so big already it's weird to think how small he was when I took these pictures.


























The first weeks I was still learning to love the new baby. I know for some people it comes instantly, but I was in a lot of pain. And I was a little upset my life had bean completely taken over by this little thing. It's a hard transition my life used to be about Mike and I and then all of a sudden it was completely about the baby. Luckily I had Mike to tag team with if it wasn't for him I don't know if we'd have made it. Aiden wore us both out, but we got through it.

2 comments:

Holly Janeen said...

mike looks like... gosh, this is a lot of work! :)
you guys are such cute parents :)

*** sweet_girl...deppi*** said...

www.gotiklovejohnnydeep.blogspot.com look pliss and write a comentary of ximena